Stress or Pressure?
A lot of people describe themselves as being under stress but what they really mean is that they’re feeling pressured. Some pressure in the workplace is good as it drives performance but what happens when it’s out of control?
True stress usually arises from being in a very difficult situation with no apparent solution. This creates a feeling of helplessness that, ultimately, makes people ill.
Managers have a duty of care to employees to ensure that stress triggers are mitigated and teams stay healthy.
With our course you get the following:
- Employment law and stress related legal cases information
- Mental Health issues and how to recognise different forms of stress in your staff
- How environmental and family stress affects your work teams
- Tips and advice on how to manage stress at work
- Guidance on performance monitoring for stressed employees and stressful situations
Law Hound can supply all the materials for your managers to work through in the form of online training which takes you step by step through what you need to do including the provision of a policy written for your organisation (the training equips managers and those with staff responsibilities to carry out stress audits and assessments in the workplace).
For more details call us on 01244 300413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org