We can help you through the difficult times
There are times in business when the fires start, you might have to deal with complex legal, accounting or business issues which could have a personal impact on you and your assets. Worrying and being frightened keeps you in a low frame of mind, and often talking to lawyers and other professionals can feel like things are getting more complicated and you need someone, on your side, to explain, reassure and guide you through your other relationships with your appointed professionals.
How we can help
That’s where we come in, whilst we cannot sugar coat a big issue we can help you keep things in perspective and make it easier and simpler to work well and get the most from the relationships with the professionals you need to help you. We can support you in the following ways:
- Weekly or bi monthly calls of up to one hour to ensure you stay on track
- Deciphering complex legal letters and jargon so you know exactly what is going on
- Helping you instruct professionals so you get the most cost effective service from them and there is clarity and order from day one
- Helping you keep things in perspective and make plan B when a lot of focus is on the main legal or accounting issue and you need a plan B to survive
- Listening to your issues in complete confidence without judging you or the problems you face and supporting you through the difficult issues
- Clarifying communications between you and the professional so you ask the right questions and receive what you need
Working with Experts
Steph and Sue work with a number of clients like this. They take on around 5 clients each per year and our monthly fees start from £1999 ex VAT for a minimum of 3 months. Typically they will work with clients starting from 6 hours per month and help them find a way through their issues into a better outcome for the future. This service is reserved for the really big issues which crop up so people facing insolvency, divorce, litigation, closure, redundancies and partner/co-director/shareholder disputes which threaten their business and livelihood are the ones we can help the most.
Anyone who has worked with either Steph or Sue know their unique brand of problem solving and expertise, their ability to get to the core of the problem without fuss or complexity and help you focus on the essentials to get to the other side and beyond the urgent problem is what they do best.
For more information please complete the form below