GDPR – HR PROFESSIONALS PACK – Available from 4th April 2018
This pack is suitable for use by professionals offering HR services who want to use tools with their clients.
TEMPLATE DOCUMENTS AND GUIDANCE
The pack includes the following documents, complete with guidance making them easy to use:
- Data Protection Policy which outlines your clients’ GDPR compliant data protection
- BYOD Policy – Bring your own device to work policy – vital for IT security
- Consent Notice – For employees to sign to show they have received and read the new GDPR Policies
- Working from Home Policy – GDPR updates you can include as clauses or use as is with your clients to ensure their home workers are GDPR compliant
- Confidentiality Policy – a policy is to provide guidance about confidential information and how it is handled/processed within an organisation.
- Individual Rights Form – a form which is completed by anyone wanting to exercise their GDPR rights (for example, the right to see what data you hold about them).
ONLINE TRAINING – White Labelled Short (10-15 minute Videos) you can use with your clients
PRACTICAL STEPS TO GDPR COMPLIANCE FOR HR PROFESSIONALS
This series of online training includes:
- GDPR and why you can’t rely on consent from employees to process their personal data
- Staff as data subjects – employees’ individual data protection rights and how to comply
- Data Security
- Data Retention
BUY NOW £499 plus VAT – HR Professional Toolkit and Training