- Do you have everything in place that you should have?
- Has your Equality Policy been updated to comply with the Equality Act 2010?
- Worried about refusing a request for flexible working?
- Concerned about holiday pay entitlement and back pay following the decision of the 4th November 2014?
- Do you record sickness or injury? A bit worried it might be discriminatory?
- How do you rate job applicants and do you retain rating records from interviews?
- What information is held in your employee files? Who has access to them?
You have a lot to keep up with, and we can take a lot of the boring and problematic stuff away from you. We will review your existing documents and recommend any amendments that are needed to bring them up to the required standard.
This includes any contracts, standard job offer letters, handbooks and policies, interview records and disciplinary procedure guides. That means all the HR is taken care of and you just focus on your business and the best way to grow it. Because all the work we do is either set at a fixed monthly or per job price you know exactly what you are paying for each and every time.