The Know How Club opens 3rd August 2021 – Designed specifically for small service business owners
Sign up below to join the waiting list – see how we use your data
Business Mentoring designed to ensure your business thrives as it grows.
Do you get stuck on delivery at the expense of your wellbeing and income?
Do you find yourself lurching from the feast of a project to famine as you are not marketing or bringing business in consistently?
Lurching from too little time when you win a project to too much time on your hands when that project completes?
Are you tired of being and doing it all in your service business?
We created TheKnowHow Club to help you.
Small business owners like you. Brilliant in your business and so dedicated to your clients and customers you forget to look after yourself. Warning signs are gaps in cashflow, feeling exhausted, working longer and longer hours. Sound familiar?
KnowHow is a mix of mentoring, consulting, coaching and advice – we show you the steps needed to get your business on track. You set up different buckets of income so you can scale your business.
We provide you with the KnowHow, swipe files, systems, legal tools, templates and accountability you need to ensure your business thrives. We have chatted to 1000s of clients over the years, who tell us they are mad busy but never seem to make money.
This indicates a pricing issue. Lots of clients not paying you? This can indicate a business process system failure. This is so much more than just the legal foundations you need in your business.
Practical step by step not theory
We show you how to streamline your business so it performs for you. We hold you accountable on action agreed and taken and help you move from general dogsbody in your business to business owner and leader.
Thriving not just surviving. Practical help not theory and both Toni and me contribute to the group frequently. Its an affordable way of getting hands-on help from us without working in a 1-2-1 program with either of us (Sue or Toni – the LH founders).
We jumped out of working for others into our own business back in the late 80s and never looked back. We know what it looks like (and feels like) to set up a business from scratch with no clients/customers and build it from the ground up.
Practical Actionable Help
We don’t just talk about moving from working in your business to working on your business. We show you exactly how to do this and what needs to change. We hold you accountable in making those changes.
KnowHow is all the stuff we have done for over 28 years in our own businesses. It’s not theory or academic learning, just practical stuff that we have experienced personally and overcome.
Yes there is law involved!
The main focus of KnowHow is getting your business up, running and thriving so, as with all we offer, – it’s a lot more than law!
We created our own businesses from offering services and selling online, not just coaching or teaching how to do it.
We learned how to run a business for over 20 years before teaching others. We also carry professional indemnity insurance for all our advice services. It matters to us you get help you can use and feel safe with.
Small Groups – we work in Thrive Pods so the group size is not unwieldy and you get access to the training both in and outside the group so you can view where and how you please. You can focus on group activity and switch to watch videos or watch just the videos in the learning hub – your choice.
WE FOCUS ON 4 CORE AREAS:
- You – what you want to achieve and your big overwhelming reason – your why
- The clients – who you want to work with and how to find them, what problems they have and how you will solve those whilst running a business that thrives
- Sales – how to create robust sales processes in your business that work for you and your clients, nothing yucky or spammy, just great chartered client journeys in line with your integrity that are set up to run all of the time
- The Business foundations – the model, the business offerings, pricing and positioning alongside where you intend to go and how you want your business to develop – and our library of legal docs which help you ensure your regulatory and compliance areas are also covered!
YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Q and A sessions – you can ask your questions and get them answered in depth within the session or listen to what others are experiencing and learn – these are available in the library so you can look up exactly what you want after attendance
- Short training videos and resources on the 4 core topics
- Guest experts who share their knowledge with you and answer your questions
- Monthly progress and accountability, chart your progress with us
- A library of resources you can watch and use on demand (Business and Law)
- Accountability buddy system
- Monthly hot seat calls – join the live call to hear other business owners talk about their problems and get answers or book a hot seat call yourself – its live coaching/mentoring on your specific issues
- Community of other business owners
- Preparation activities so you are well prepared for the work to follow and are comfortable you are in the right place
- Private Group
- Log in Learning Lab
Ready to learn more? Sign up below to join the waiting list! See how we use your data
Price is £59 inc VAT per month. You can cancel at any time.