Business mentoring from experienced mentors – My Legal Mentor opens 9th March 2020!
Business Mentoring designed so you embrace a new way to ensure your service business thrives.
Do you get stuck on the delivery at the expense of your wellbeing and income? You find yourself lurching from the feast of a project to famine as you are not marketing or bringing business in consistently? Lurching from too little time when you win a project to too much time on your hands when that project completes?
Are you tired of being and doing it all?
We created Mylegalmentor to help you, business owners like you who are brilliant at offering services and so dedicated to their clients they forget to look after themselves. Warning signs are gaps in cashflow, feeling exhausted, working longer and longer hours. Sound familiar?
Mylegalmentor is a mix of mentoring and advice – we show you the steps needed to get your business on track so you can set up different buckets of income and provide you with the legal tools, templates and accountability you need to ensure your business thrives.
Practical step by step not theory
We show you how to streamline your business so it performs for you. We hold you accountable on action agreed and taken and help you move from service provider and general dogsbody in your business to business owner and leader. Thriving not just surviving. Practical help not theory and both Steph and me contribute to the group frequently, its an affordable way of getting hands-on help from us without working in a 1-2-1 program with either of us. We jumped out of working for others into our own business back in the early 90s and never looked back. We know what it looks like (and feels like) set set up a business from scratch with no clients and build it from the ground up.
We don’t just talk about moving from working in your business to working on your business, we show you exactly how to do this and what needs to change and hold you accountable in making those changes. Stuff we have done for over 25 years in our own service businesses, not theory or academic learning, practical stuff that we have experienced personally and overcome. Yes there is law involved but the main focus is on getting your business up, running and thriving so as with all we offer – a lot more than law!
Small Groups – we work in Thrive Pods so the group size is not unwieldy and you get access to the training both in and outside the group so you can view where and how you please. You can focus on group activity and switch to watch videos or watch just the videos in the learning hub – your choice.
WE FOCUS ON 4 CORE AREAS:
- You – what you want to achieve and your big overwhelming reason – your why
- The clients – who you want to work with and how to find them, what problems they have and how you will solve those whilst running a business that thrives
- Sales – how to create robust sales processes in your business that work for you and your clients, nothing yucky or spammy, just great chartered client journeys in line with your integrity that are set up to run all of the time
- The Business foundations – the model, the business offerings, pricing and positioning alongside where you intend to go and how you want your business to develop – and our library of legal docs which help you ensure your regulatory and compliance areas are also covered!
YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Q and A session – you can ask your questions and get them answered in depth within the session or listen to what others are experiencing and learn
- Short training videos and resources on the 4 core topics
- Guest experts who share their knowledge with you and answer your questions
- Monthly progress and accountability, chart your progress with us
- A library of resources you can watch and use on demand
- Accountability buddy system
- Monthly hot seat calls – join the live call to hear other business owners talk about their problems and get answers or book a hot seat call yourself – its live coaching/mentoring on your specific issues
- Community of other business owners
- Preparation activities so you are well prepared for the work to follow and are comfortable you are in the right place
- Private Facebook Group
- Log in Learning Portal