Consultancy On Demand
Have you got a business question? Are you worried you might have missed something and want to talk to an experienced consultant who can help you reach the right decision? We introduced this on demand service based on the needs of 1000s of small business owners we chatted to. They told us the price of advice was off putting as was signing up to a long term plan, or a mastermind when they were still in the decision making process. They wanted clarity but could not budget a lot for each time they wanted a quick call. They didn’t want or need consultancy on a retainer, just the ability to have a few questions answered by a consultant who has the experience AND the expertise to help them. This is why we designed this service for you. In this service we can help on any of the following:
- Commercial or business law matter (except for buying or selling bricks and mortar property – we do not handle commercial property law)
- Employment Law
- HR Processes, including dismissal, TUPE and redundancy
- Freelancer and Sub Contractor Service questions
- Online Law including platform type services (think People per Hour and Upwork)
- Virtual Assistant Business Problems
- Data Privacy, GDPR and PECR
- IP Law
- Terms and Conditions/contracts/commercial agreements
- Online business Growth – will what you are planning to take online work for you?
Once ordered we send over an order acknowledgement, our diary link to book the call and a briefing questionnaire (unless we already have an email confirming what you need) and you complete this and return it to us as soon as possible – at least 24 hours before the call time.
It’s as easy as booking online and super fast.
This service answers your queries on one specific area.
The time purchased in this service is up to one hour.
You use the booked time in one call.
Call slots are available Monday to Friday (working days only) between 9.30 to 16.30 so you normally will, on order, be able to book a call between 24-48 hours after your order on a working day.
Having your business questions answered means you have a clear route forward accessed affordably.
You get on with your day and know what to do next.
Headache over. Clarity in business is everything.