The Directors’ Service Agreement
Your business needs this agreement to outline the duties, responsibilities and role of the directors. This can assist to avoid disputes over what was initially agreed as it fully explains the role and what is included in the directors’ job description.
The agreement contains:
- The Job
- The Director’s statutory duties and flexibility and fiduciary clauses
- Focus clause on the business of the company
- Hours of Work
- Absences including holiday
- Sick Absence
- Discipline and covenants whilst working as a director
- Job Description Schedule
- Post Termination Restrictions
The agreement is provided in WORD format which is fully editable and is sent, on order and you providing details of your limited company (name and number) within 48 hours. The document comes with video instructions which makes completion easy.