WHAT’S IN THE ONLINE COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS ?
The Terms and Conditions document for Online Courses sets down the terms on which you run your online courses. You can also use these Terms if you use an online platform, such as Teachable, Thinkific or any other hosted LMS.
It is written in plain English by experienced lawyers and contains detailed video guidance, taking you through each section of the document and explaining how you can tailor it to meet the needs of your business. It covers:
- How to buy
- How to pay, including options to offer discounts (such as Early Bird) or payment by instalments (over time) without creating regulated credit agreements
- What’s offered – including clauses to protect your business, such making it clear that buyers are responsible for following the course and achieving their own results
- A licence which makes it clear that the course is for the buyer’s own use and they can’t share it (with anyone else or on social media) without your permission
- Information about attending any groups/sessions so buyers understand that they are responsible for their own attendance and participation
- Facebook group clauses so that you can choose to offer support or resources via Facebook and provide essential information that Facebook (in their user terms with you) and data protection require
- Complying with your legal obligations to provide buyers with essential information
- Cancellations, including consumer’s rights
- Usual legal clauses which you would expect to see in these types of terms and conditions
Online Courses detailed explainer videos with guidance on:
- How to use the Terms and Conditions for Online Course document and
- How to tailor the document to meet your needs
NEED MORE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR WEBSITE?
See our Website documenst and policies toolkit Website Documents Bundle – Privacy, Cookie and Website Use Toolkit