A mix of essential legal documents, practical know-how and support, helping you confidently grow and protect your recruitment business.
What is the Hub and why do I need it?
The Hub gives you immediate access to a mix of essential legal documents, practical know-how and support. Everything you need for running and managing your business. It’s a clear way for you comfortably and easily to get everything your business needs in place. Written by expert solicitors and made available for your small business. All templates are written according to the law in England and Wales.
– Built To Grow – You don’t want to just get a load of documents with no support. We explain documents in videos that you can look at when you need to.
– Beautifully Simple – You don’t want dusty old documents full of language nobody uses in real life – words like aforesaid and hitherto! Our docs are clearly written.
– Support – you get ‘How to’ Explainer videos which take you through the documents. You get video guides, tools and checklist to make managing and growing your business easy.
We give you:
– Video guides with background information you need to know.
– Essential legal documents with ‘How to’ explainer videos. They take you through the document, explaining each section, step-by-step.
– Support – ask your question about any of the legal documents in the Hub.
– Extra documents – we update the Hub monthly, adding fresh resources and documents and if something you need is missing – you can ask us to include it.
– Private Group – so you can talk to other business owners.
– Easy to Navigate – The Hub is organised into sections so you can choose quickly the areas you want to focus on. The sections include everything you need for running and managing your business. It’s a clear way for you comfortably and easily to get everything your business needs in place.
Designed for you – the small business owner
We make sure you’re confident about :
– Why you need that document.
– What it means for your business.
– How to adapt the document so that it fits your business and what it needs.
What does it cost?
You pay a single annual membership fee of £600 ex VAT. You get 24/7/365 access for a full 12 months.
Do I get support?
Yes – you can email [email protected] for any technical or access issues and ask any questions on the documents in the Private Group. Our team will answer within 3 working days via video so you get the answers you need. A bit like having your own legal support team in your office!
What Do I Get?
Included in The Hub are
– Essential legal documents (including tools and checklists) for your business
– ‘How to’ Explainer videos.
– Video Guides.
– Essential Legal Support.
– New documents and videos.
– Private Group.
Welcome – Introduction and how to use the Hub
SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT SECTION
- Especially designed for recruitment businesses
- Written for by experienced lawyers who understand how recruitment businesses work
- GDPR/ Data Protection compliant
- Brexit Ready
- Makes it easy for clients and candidates
- Protects your business
- Helps you comply with regulations, guidance and best practice
- Accessible online so you log in when it suits you on whatever device you choose
Suitable for different types of recruitment models;
Choose from a range of options including:
- One off Job finder – commission payment
- Offer additional/extra Services, including consultancy work and support
- Introduction Fees (direct and indirect)
- Retainer agreements
- Contingency Services
- Charge expenses if you need to
- To sell Recruitment Packages on your website.
Agreement With Clients
Your Terms and Conditions of Business – use these as part of your agreement with clients
Proposal and Agreement Document – this enables you to personalise your client services without having to constantly change your legal documents.
- Use on your website
- Can be agreed (and be legally binding) by email, when clients buy from your website, use with electronic signatures or face-to-face
Contains all the clauses you would expect to see, including
- Your role and obligations
- Client obligations (including communicating with you)
- Payment – including late payment, paying over time (by instalments) and prompt payment discount
- Trial periods
- Protecting your business, including candidate termination when it impacts on payment
- Limiting your liability
- When things go wrong – dealing with complaints
- Dealing with meetings (cancelling, rescheduling, late attendance)
- Ending the agreement
- Selling from your website
- Data protection
Agreement with Candidates
- Your role and obligations
- Candidate obligations
- Trial periods
- Confidentiality, data protection and consent to using their personal data
- Dealing with complaints
Getting and Keeping New Clients – Your business terms and policies
Specialist Business Terms and Conditions Section
Getting Paid on time
Essential Documents required for your website
Step-By-Step Data Protection/ GDPR for your business – Video Guides
Working With Others – Collaboration and Joint Ventures
Managing Your Business
Protecting Your Business Information
Hiring a Freelancer
Taking on an employee
How does it work?
Once you’ve paid you get immediate access to The LHG Hub and can start using the documents.