Three Step Trademark Process With Law Hound
We make knotty complex issues simple. Our Three Step process gets the results you want.
Costs are affordable. You get an experienced advisor who answers all your questions via our initial call and email service. Prices excluding fees for registration (these vary depending on your chosen mark categories and country of registration) start from £695 ex VAT for a UK mark (application fees payable to the IPO are not included in this cost). It’s a personal service dealt with quickly and efficiently, we can conduct searches and make applications on a standard 5 working day service turnaround (excludes day of order).
Step 1 – Initial Consideration and Full Search
- View what is to be trademarked and what aims are and what you hope to achieve by obtaining a trademark
- Search for other similar Trademarks and common law protection in the UK and report to you
Step 2 – Pre- Application
- Checklist of criteria needed and selection of classes needed
Step 3 – Completing Application
- Complex forms completed
- Registration fees are payable to the registering bodies (these are dependant on the IPO’s fee list and are not included in the price above)
Additional Extras (not included in the price above)
Step 4 Dealing with Objections
- If and when raised by Examiner
Step 5 Dealing with Oppositions (not included in the price above)
- If raised following advertisement we can help you resolve them
Read more about trademarks here
How long does it take?
Current approximate guidelines after submission to the relevant body. Our service is offered is a standard 5 working day service turnaround (excludes day of order)
UK – 3-4 months
Still got questions?
Use the form below: